Resource–Remember and Store Anything Virtually
* Do you have scraps of paper all over your office or in different notebooks with ideas, contact information, things to do/remember?
* Are you ever out somewhere and need to access some information that is in your office or at home?
* Are business cards that you've collected from networking events tucked in different corners and not stored in a useful way?
* Do you have trouble remembering who you met, where, and even remembering their name?
If so, you'll love this virtual "note" and contact keeper and organizer! (And it's free to use the basic features).
Evernote.com provides a new way to store notes and contact information–forever online and accessible from anywhere.
Save your ideas, things you like, things you hear, or things you see.
Saved to the cloud–access them from any computer, phone or mobile device.
Search by keyword, tag or even printed and handwritten text inside images.
1. Keep everything in sync. With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
2. Remember things you like. Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
3. Save favorite webpages. Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
4. Share and collaborate. Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
5. Trip planning and execution. Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
6. Evernote Hello is a new way to store contacts and remember people with their picture and memory joggers. http://evernote.com/video/#TKP1ToD1yA8|1|1
I'm excited about starting to use this tool to manage my paper, ideas, contacts, and have access to them wherever I am!
Watch the short video introduction here and download it for free.
Do you need help figuring out how to run your business more effectively? Are you confused about what to focus on to make the most impact on your bottom line? Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed, stuck, or defeated running your own business? Schedule a complimentary MMM Strategy Session with me to identify which of the three keys of creating a successful business you are missing–Marketing, Mindset or Manifesting principles–and IMMEDIATE steps to take so you can have FUN with your business instead!
Your partner in success,
Marketing, Mindset & Manifesting Coach