Are you choosing to fail? Recently, someone wrote me that they barely had enough money for groceries and gas, and certainly not coaching. I am sure they thought my response would be, “I understand.”
I believe that coaching is more valuable than gas and groceries. Neither can help you make more money. Coaching can. Coaching can help you buy more gas and groceries. I have a reputation for being a straight shooter and if I were shooting straight, here would be the facts, the truths, and the only path to success, or the path to choosing coaching over gas:
- Sacrifice. My definition of sacrifice is doing something you have never done to get something you have never had.
- Stop blaming. If you want success you have to take 100% responsibility for every single part of your life.
- Lack vs. Life. People do not attract lack. God is good all the time. God does not send lack to people. People attract life not lack. Life is a series of hiccups, imperfections, and traumas. That happens to everyone evenly. What you do with it and how you react to it creates your destiny.
- Give up on the miracle. No one is going to discover you, rush to give you a TV show, make you rich, and save you from having to get clients. YOU are your miracle. Do the marketing. Master the mindset. Take action.
- Broke is a Joke. If you are broke, building a business will be a joke. Everyone must finance their dream. I sold things on Ebay and worked 60 hours a week; some clients used credit cards; Sly Stalone sold his wife’s rings. If you’re broke with no plan or desire to make money to finance mentoring and your business, you are on the hallucination train. Get off, get a job, and finance your business.
- Prioritize the truth. I know we all have basic needs, but the truth is if you can barely afford gas or grocery money then you’re not prioritizing the truth. Success takes a commitment to doing whatever it takes.
- Ask how bad? How bad do you want it? How important is it to you? Failure is not an option which means sleep, time, money, race, sexual orientation, appearance, disability, and education will not keep me from my business. I recently met a multi-millionaire who came from nothing. He said he used to have to decide between groceries and business growth. He said he learned to eat off of $15 a week because he was hungrier for his dream than for food.
***Please note: If anyone has a child under the age of 18, you have an obligation to take care of that child’s needs before all else. Feed your children first.***
Suzanne Evans, owner and founder of Suzanne Evans Coaching, LLC, is the tell-it-like-it-is, no-fluff boss of business building. She supports, coaches, and teaches over 30,000 women enrolled in her wealth and business building programs.
Having surpassed the seven-figure mark herself in just over three years, she’s coached her private clients to total revenues exceeding 8 million dollars. This year she will launch her “Global Impact Project”, a not for profit serving women worldwide in education, entrepreneurship, and equality.
For more information about Suzanne Evans, visit her website at suzanneevans.org.
Do you need help getting ideal clients and making more money with less effort and more fun? Schedule a complimentary Business Assessment Session with me to identify which of the three keys of creating a successful business you are missing–Marketing, Mindset or Manifesting principles–and IMMEDIATE steps to take so you can get more clients and make a difference in more lives!
Your partner in success,
Marketing, Mindset & Manifesting Coach